The IDBLUE.UHF is recognized as the world's first mobile, Bluetooth EPC Gen. 2 UHF RFID reader that can be used for smartphones and tablets. The compact and pen-shaped design of the reader (complete with stylus tip) makes it quite suited for Smartphone or tablet applications. It is quite useful particularly in mobile workflows that require both identification and tracking of specific items.
The IDBLUE.UHF RFID reader serves as the perfect RFID solution in Healthcare, MRO, Event and Management, as well as Tracking and Traceability. The device provides unequalled mobility and ease of usage for close-proximity RFID applications.
The IDBLUE.UHF RFID reader provides value added investment by leveraging modern smartphone infrastructure in order to add RFID capacity to their operations. It retains RFID investment by evolving the smartphone infrastructure as the business needs to evolve. It is also scalable, diversifying, and upgrading the smartphone infrastructure for the changing needs of the organization.
The package contents of the IDBLUE.UHF RFID reader include the following:
- IDBLUE.UHF Reader
- Mini-B USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide with Sample RFID Tag
The key features of the IDBLUE.UHF RFID reader are:
- Capacitive Stylus Tip - allows for seamless interaction with a wide array of handheld mobile devices.
- Ergonomic Design - includes a lanyard loop for ultimate portability and user convenience.
- Intuitive User Interface - features a simple 'press and release' of a single button to switch on, connect, as well as read RFID tags.
- Internal Real-time Clock - allows time-stamping of every tag scan.
- Integrated Bluetooth 2.1 - enables wireless communication to a wide array of mobile and desktop devices.
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery - allows for full day usage.
- Quick Charge via USB 2.0 - allows for consecutive recharging that takes a maximum of 1 to 1.5 hours.
- Free SDK's and Advanced APIs - makes deployment fast, simple, as well as cost-effective.
- FCC, CE, and IP54 Certified
- Multi-color Status LEDs - provides feedback on battery level, communication status, and RFID related events that include successful tag reads.
- Onboard Data Storage - allows the user to record information and one thousand tag ID's without the need to link to a computing device.